Sunday, November 21, 2010

Whenever I change the screen resolution in games too much, the game becomes unplayable.How do I changeit back?

Ok, so I often change the screen resolution on computer games higher to get a better picture quality. However, if I change it too high, the game cannot display anything and the screen is pitch black. How can I change it back if I can't see anything? I know some games have a 10 second reset option, but the games I've had trouble with don't (at least I don't think so). How can I change it back without groping around in the dark through the menu hoping to hit the screen resolution option?Whenever I change the screen resolution in games too much, the game becomes unplayable.How do I changeit back?
%26quot;Start Menu%26quot;, %26quot;Control Panel%26quot;, %26quot;Display%26quot;, %26quot;Settings%26quot;Whenever I change the screen resolution in games too much, the game becomes unplayable.How do I changeit back?
Hard reboot the computer. Bottom line.