Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i change the resolution for my G11 canon camera?

I have a G11 Canon camera, and i work on photoshop. When i use my pictures on photoshop and zoom in..it becomes blury..the resolution for my pictures are not that good!..and i dont know whats the resolution the camera is using right now!..and i want to change it to 10mpixels? or so..please help me.

thank you =)How do i change the resolution for my G11 canon camera?
No matter what you can only zoom into 100% without getting pixelation. With a 40 megapixel camera 100% may be 7000X12000 pixels and a 10 megapixel might be 3200X2800 but with either if you zoom in too far it will be blurry.



if you've been shooting at small normal at 300X200 then yes increasing the resolution will help. But just know you can't zoom in indefinitely and not get blur. There's a limit o everything.How do i change the resolution for my G11 canon camera?
The Func Set button should bring up a menu. Scroll down to resolution.How do i change the resolution for my G11 canon camera?
Whenever I have a question/problem such as yours, I read the user's guide (aka %26quot;the manual%26quot;).

It is amazing just how much I always learn from that.



If that doesn't help (or if I'm interested in a product I don't own), I check the manufacturer's website.

They have descriptions and specs for their gadgets, often have user forums, and the decent manufacturers all let you download the manuals in electronic form (so losing the book is no longer a problem).



99% of the time that does the trick.