Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I burn Avi files on to a DVD without converting them to DVD and without the picture being cropp?

I do not want to convert my avi files to DVD I just want to burn multiple files onto a DVD. Every time I do this with Roxio it crops the picture. It cuts some of the top and bottom. I was told to change the Resolution but I do not know how to do this. If anybody know how to fix this please if you can provide me with detail by detail. Thank you guys so much.How do I burn Avi files on to a DVD without converting them to DVD and without the picture being cropp?
use the freeware DivX software. It works like a charm.How do I burn Avi files on to a DVD without converting them to DVD and without the picture being cropp?
TRY Total Video Converter Free Video Converter. Below is the link.

http://www.download.com/Total-Video-ConvHow do I burn Avi files on to a DVD without converting them to DVD and without the picture being cropp?
You may try this disc creator, it can help you burn video and files to DVD. It will not crop your video. My friends recommend it to me, it's easy to use and works pretty well for me

http://www.freedvdripper.net/software/av

Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.How do I burn Avi files on to a DVD without converting them to DVD and without the picture being cropp?
Total Video2Dvd can help u burn avi to dvd, very easy to use.

http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_video_

1. Support High-Definition video formats such as HD-DV, MKV, Blu-ray TS, TP, M2TS, AVCHD, WMV-HD etc to DVD.

2. Support most popular formats such as Youtube Flv, RM, RMVB, 3gp, h264, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, WMV, ASF, DV, Nsv, Ogm, AVI to DVD.

3. Convert video files into a compliant DVD and burns to DVD disc, also can create ISO image files.

4. Support lots of subtitle file formats, including .srt . sub .ssa .*** .smi .psb .tex .idx etc. Handles subtitles files (.srt) color and font. Supports tags.