Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change picture resolution to create desktop wallpaper?

I have a picture on my PC that I wish to use an dekstop wallpaper on my cellphone.



I need to change the res to 800 x 480 but whenever I use paint or ms office picture editor, it jumps back to its original resolution or something in the region of 530 x 400.



I've done it before, no problem but can't do it with this, can someone help?How do I change picture resolution to create desktop wallpaper?
Have you tried paint.NET, it came installed on my XP machine but you can download it from the link below. Resizes pictures fine for me. It is what MS Paint should have been like.



Make sure you file properties are not set to read only so you can save it afterwards.
  • how to deal with a crush
  • advice on writing
  •