Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I change the resolution of my Toshiba tv from 480p to 720p?

I bought a Toshiba 19%26quot; LCD HDTV for watching movies and playing video games. Most of the games I have are 720p and higher, and on the box of the tv it says that it has that resolution. How do I change from 480p to 720p for better picture quality and overall performance?How do I change the resolution of my Toshiba tv from 480p to 720p?
The resolution is set by the video, the TV is just reporting what it is getting. So, if it says 480, then your device is feeding it SD video.



Check your game and make sure it's set to output 720p or 1080i. Also, you will need to connect the game to the TV with something that can support HD like a HDMI or component cables.How do I change the resolution of my Toshiba tv from 480p to 720p?
you buy new monitor.. 480p and 720p (P stand for Progressive)

those numbers represents the vertical lines in the monitor.. that's why the quality is higher (The picture is smoother)How do I change the resolution of my Toshiba tv from 480p to 720p?
You can watch it in 1080p HD quality for free here:



http://www.jsp.name/movie3872



Cheers!