Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i get a higher resolution on a picture?

I am trying to print a picture and it only has a resolution of 708 and in order to print it has to be 800 at least how can i change the picture to be able to print i really need help what would make it bigger?Please anyone?How can i get a higher resolution on a picture?
Try again, Elements can do it if you know how. If you don't: http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Photosho .How can i get a higher resolution on a picture?
You're telling me it's overall resolution is only 708?



Do you have any photo-editing software? It's not hard to resize the image but I'm thinking you might just be confused or don't have any software for doing this.



If you send the file to me at fotoz4fx@yahoo.com I can resize it for you. What's the image quality like?... I hope you have no less than 300dpi.

..
  • comparison between
  • kids hair
  •