Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Help chaning the resolution to pictures online...PLEASE?

Alright, so a few weeks ago, I changed the resolution to how the pictures would turn out online. I did this to make my dial-up a little faster, but now I want to change it so the pictures come up clearly. It doesn't have anything to do with going to Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Advanced, I know that. BUT I don't remember what I did to change it!

PLEASE help me!

Thank youuu.Help chaning the resolution to pictures online...PLEASE?
You want to choose the highest resolution that is offered to you.



Since you did not tell us the brand or model number, we really cannot help you much, but you will want to shoot at the cameras highest resolution, after all you spent good money on your camera to get the highest pixel count. Reducing the resolution is like buying a high pixel count camera and then using it with the resolution equal to a less than $100 P%26amp;S.



Just resize the images you want to send in email or post on a website using the resize image feature on your photo program.



400x260 @ 72 DPI is plenty for Internet ready image files, but remember to save the new size file as a different name ... it would be a shame to overwrite you high resolution images.