Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does any one know how to change the resolution of a picture from digital camera once its on the computer?

My mother and law saved her pics to kodakgallery. then shared them with me. I saved them to my computer, then uploaded them to my shutterfly account to make an album. On shutterfly they are very very very blurry due to low resolution. Kodak they have high resolution. so some how inbetween the two, they got bad. can anyone please please please help me. its for my wedding pics. oh and its not shutterfly because the pics that didnt come from my mother in law are perfectly fine.

I have windows vista and no photshop.Does any one know how to change the resolution of a picture from digital camera once its on the computer?
Your best bet is to get the originals from the camera itself. If you MUST get them from KodakGallery, make sure you are downloading the high resolution versions if they allow it.

First try downloading one. Check it on your computer before uploading to anywhere else.

BTW, WinkFlash.com is cheaper than ShutterFly and they will store ALL your photos forever.
  • dog
  • How to clean a comforter without a washer
  •