Sunday, November 21, 2010

What if my computer doesnt have the preferred resolution for my new View Sonic Monitor?

I have windows XP and I just bought a 22''View Sonic Monitor. It said for best picture quality I should change the resolution to 1680x1050. When I go to change it the highest resolution it has is 1600x1000. I tried changing it to that resolution and it just made everything look small. Any thing ideas on how I can get the resolution I need? or any other Ideas?What if my computer doesnt have the preferred resolution for my new View Sonic Monitor?
Resolution depends on your monitor %26amp; graphics card. Now the monitor supports but not your graphics card. If you want to increase resolution, you must change graphics cardWhat if my computer doesnt have the preferred resolution for my new View Sonic Monitor?
it said the for best quality,but it doesn't have to be that,change it to 1280x1024,or 1280x960.Just keep backing up one resolution till you see one that looks good.Since 1680x1000 makes everything look small,then you will want to keep going backwards with the resolution,because higher the number of the resolution the smaller the objects will look,might consider updating to a newer graphics,unless you cant find a resolution that fits your taste.
  • hoping for some advice
  • kids hair
  •