Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is it possible to change the resolution of photos in My Pictures, and if so, how?

I have copied friends's photos from their website to My Pictures (with permission), but the resolution is too low to print using my on-line service. How do I bring up the resoloution without something like Photoshop (too expensive to purchase!)?Is it possible to change the resolution of photos in My Pictures, and if so, how?
Yes, but changing the resolution isn't going to help. Web graphics are 72 dpi (dot per inch) You probably need 300 dpi. If you convert a 72 dpi to 300 dpi all you are doing it multiplying the pixels and nothing else. Same crappy image just more pixels.Is it possible to change the resolution of photos in My Pictures, and if so, how?
Printing the digital photo is not the same as printing a picture from the web. If you want to print good pictures you have to use the original file. Granted they have to have the settings on their camera set properly.

Report Abuse

Is it possible to change the resolution of photos in My Pictures, and if so, how?
Yes it is but you'll need to get your hands on photoshop or a similar picture editor, the good ones cost a bit and van be complicated to use but if you get the hang of em you can do some great stuff with your photos.Is it possible to change the resolution of photos in My Pictures, and if so, how?
PHOTO SUITE INSTALLED U CAN MIC'SOFT CAN TOUCH UP PHOTOS

AND ALSO CHECK YOUR PRINTER FOR LIGHTER VERSION TOO BY RE ADJUST TYPE OF PRINT LIGHTER DARKER OR SEE MANUFACTURER FOR DETAILS