Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why have the pictures stored on my PC become pixelated?

all the pictures i had stored onto my computer have randomly changed to either a pixelated resolution or low quality.. i dont know why this happened and i want to change it back.. the pictures of family photo's, some gaming pics, wallpapers etc have just randomly changed to a low quality format... i didnt do anything, i have not downloaded anything in the past 2 days but for some reason today when i turned my computer on, this pics where screwed up.



please help me, how do i change this??? something terrible has gone wrong, idk what



all my pictures have changed to a size less than 500kb , i remember one picture used to be at least 3MB.



and when i try to save a pic on the highest quality, it dosnt work, it just automatically saves to a size of 500kb or whatever, even when i save it in PNG!!Why have the pictures stored on my PC become pixelated?
scan for virus