Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I get the resolution on Internet Explorer for pics to display at the best resolution?

Ever since I installed my Verizon wireless WWAN portable broadband card, about 50% of the pics that display in my browser are low resolution. I'm guessing there's some setting for lower res pictures with this kind of internet connection to get pics to display more quickly, but how do I change it back? I'm tired of all the ugly, blurry picturesHow do I get the resolution on Internet Explorer for pics to display at the best resolution?
In your Int. Exp go to tools --%26gt; internet options --%26gt; advanced (its a tab) --%26gt; scroll down to where it says 'multimedia' --%26gt; there you'll see a buncha boxes --%26gt; unclick the one that says, %26quot;enable automatic image resizing.%26quot; That should do it!

In case that doesn't work, come back and try messing around with the rest of the boxes...i'm not 100% sure if the one i told you to unselect is the correct one.