Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My tv is not showing a picture for my Playstation 3 downstairs,but it works perfectly upstairs, how do i fix?

is it something to do with resetting the output resolution? I heard somewhere that you have to restore it to original settings and then change it the resolution that fits your TV.My tv is not showing a picture for my Playstation 3 downstairs,but it works perfectly upstairs, how do i fix?
Like ben said, if one is HD and one is not, they will have different set ups, those yellow, white, and red plug ins. Also, (i believe its the yellow plug in, try all of them though) make sure that the plug is all the way in.My tv is not showing a picture for my Playstation 3 downstairs,but it works perfectly upstairs, how do i fix?
if one tv is high def and one isnt you need to set it to HD on the SD tv before you connect it to the HD tv. then it will display. but you will need to change it back when you bring it back to the original tv.My tv is not showing a picture for my Playstation 3 downstairs,but it works perfectly upstairs, how do i fix?
You can reset it by while is in stand by pressing the I/O button until sit reset ( It will turn on like always but keep pressing )My tv is not showing a picture for my Playstation 3 downstairs,but it works perfectly upstairs, how do i fix?
You can reset video settings to SDTV very easy. While turning on PS3 press and HOLD power button on front till you hear beeps. That's it, your PS3 is back to standard video settings. :-)