Thursday, September 22, 2011

All the pictures and graphics on my computer are stretched, why?

In the last couple of days I have noticed that all my pictures are stretched horizontally %26lt;----%26gt;. I have noticed this using Adobe Photoshop, when I just open them with the Windows Picture Viewer in the My Pictures folder, as well as any other picture program I choose to use. I am wondering why this is and how to fix it.

If it's important, I changed my screen resolution for which I only have two settings anyway, and then changed it back, but I don't think this would have anything to do with the problem. I need this fixed as I do a lot of photographic work, and nothing is coming out right. I use XP Home Ed. on a laptop and can't adjust how the picture fits the screen, and I have not had a problem up until now, and have had this computer for about a year.All the pictures and graphics on my computer are stretched, why?
I'm not expert, but it does sound like your screen resolution. when you change it back make sure you click the apply button..