Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Help with Adventure Game Studio?

I'm trying to create my first game using the adventure game studio program, but i have reached a point where i am supposed to input a picture to use as a background for my first room. I drew a background out using Microsoft Paint or whatever and i tried to upload it but the height/width etc are apparantly far too big. It says that the resolution i have chosen is too small to support that big a picture, but i dont know how to change the picture size. Can anyone help?Help with Adventure Game Studio?
Open up microsoft picture manager, go to edit and type in a custom picture resolution.Help with Adventure Game Studio?
I've not used MS Paint but try reloading the picture and select it. Often there are 'handles' (little blobs) at the corners and edges. Select the handle at the bottom right and drag diagonally to the left. That will make the picture smaller but retain the same proportions.



Forgive me if this does not work! In that case, click on Help and try 'resize'.



Good luck
  • bob hair
  • Where I can find nice modern comforters
  •