Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why can't I adjust my monitors picture to fit the screen?

I have a magview monitor and I have used the little buttons to adjust the screen size but it's still to wide! I also changed the screen resolution to 1024 x 768 the smallest it can go, but the picture is STILL too wide... how in the world could I fix this?Why can%26039;t I adjust my monitors picture to fit the screen?
Try adjusting the refresh rate of the monitor. Try adjusting it up, to like 75 Hz.



Try updating the driver.



If those fail, it may be that the monitor is out of specs. If so, it probably isn't worth trying to get it fixed. Just replace it.Why can%26039;t I adjust my monitors picture to fit the screen?
You need to get your screen resolution to 800X600 that should solve your problem.Why can%26039;t I adjust my monitors picture to fit the screen?
I wonder if you're using Vista, I ask because Vista has a problem with video card drivers. Screen resolution cant be adjusted correctly, because of the drivers.

If you're using XP or another OS, try reinstalling or updating your video card drivers.