Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to improve my computer graphics performances??

My Graphic card is Nvidia Geforce 7900 gtx, i'm satisfied cause i think it's good for playing games like warcraft, battle for mid earth, half life 2, marv ultimate aliance, call of duty, bla bla bla...But when I play adapted games from playstation like bio hazard 4 (resident evil) or onimusha 3 there's something wrong with the picture, i can't tell what it is but it's different from playstation (like the motion blur or something) and i hate that, I've try to check option %26gt; graphic setting but I can only change the resolution, blood color, and some unimportant setting that not related to detail level, I've also use the anti aliasing, anisotropic and all the settings in the driver but there's still no difference..Is it my graphic card? Are all adapted game from playstation like that? please help me??!!!How to improve my computer graphics performances??
Are you using an emulator? A lot of the times emulated games just aren't the same as the original no matter how good the system is. I had an N64 emulator and half the games worked like crap. I'd say about 40% were playable, and 10% looked almost perfect....almost.



If your authentic PC games look great, I would point the finger at the emulator, that's likely the culprit.