Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I lower the resolution?

I have a picture saved in My Documents on my computer and I want to put it on the internet. How do I change it so that no one else can print it once I put it online?How do I lower the resolution?
Open it in another program and try making it small.How do I lower the resolution?
i only know how to make it smaller... right click it and choose open with paint, and jus make it smaller. theres no way u can protect it from bein copied! zryHow do I lower the resolution?
Changing the Resolution is merely making the picture have less pixtels (takes up less room because the file is smaller). To put it on the internet you can use a low size because the monitor will only display 96KB, anything bigger is lost to a viewer. There is no efficient way you can prevent the picture from being copied after you put it on the internet. The small size will prevent anyone from making a big print of it and many photographers show thumbnail samples with their name across the picture to prevent downloading a good copy. Put it online and it's free to anyone, it's like giving a book to the library and then worrying because someone might read it, silly!