Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you change the screen size on a Sony Ericsson W580i?

I replaced the LCD screen in my phone (carefully following instructions) but now the screen size or resolution is wrong. Everything from the main screen to the menu and all my pictures are way too big. In the menu all of the options are squashed together.



How can I change this? And although I appreciate all help I should let you know I'm not good at these things so if you can, simplify it for me.



Thanks.How do you change the screen size on a Sony Ericsson W580i?
go into setting ----then General ----then setup wizard --this will hopefully give you the defaults back again.

However if its still a problem , get a software upgrade ,either download to your pc and transfer--or do it via your phones internet connection.

Hope this helps.............also try SonyEricssons web site.