Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can I download a Video Driver?

A couple of months ago, there was a thunderstorm and my computer got messed up. so i had to replace some parts, now it works but the colors and pictures look funny, I cant change the resolution (it is really big), every time i download flash player it tells me that theres an error and ie has to close (so i cant have a flash player). And I think this is all because I dont have a video driver installed. Can Somebody help me please? How can I download a Video Driver?
google your computer brand. For example HP, just google it.



You'll see the 'download driver' or 'support' section.



Select your computer model, and look for the video driver.



Download and install it



Good LuckHow can I download a Video Driver?
refer back to your display card manual... It should have a cd containing the driver.. else, go to the website of your graphic card vendor. There got donwloads linksHow can I download a Video Driver?
Try this site it is great

Http://www.driverguide.com

Just register and you will be able to download tons of drivers!