Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I make the picture on my monitor clearer?

I just connect my TV to my computer, but the resolution is off and everything is blurry. Is there anything outside changing the 800x600 dimension? I've tried the other dimensions, and that was the only one that I could even attempt to read with.



But is there anything else to make the resolution more clear?How do I make the picture on my monitor clearer?
first off, try to check your display properties, try from 800x600 then less, or more, try them out, if not, check out your video card, it might not be the appropriate one for your monitor, sometimes the connection with the cables are the problems as well, check software first, when all else fails, then check out the hardware..

hope this helpsHow do I make the picture on my monitor clearer?
Televisions do not make good monitors. What sort of video card are you using?How do I make the picture on my monitor clearer?
Have you tried the pixel refresh rate on your video card?