Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I bought a Sony Bravia 46'' LCD and I don't know how to get the local channels?

I have an RCA antenna with a coaxial cable and I keep getting the local channels with a very bad picture. The set is 1080p so do I have to change the resolution or something or is this it? Is this all I can do? The people who live next door have a good crystal clear local channel and they don't have DirecTV or any cable for that matter but they still get the local channel with amazing quality. So, I need help setting this HDTV up. Thank You!!!!!!!!I bought a Sony Bravia 46%26039;%26039; LCD and I don%26039;t know how to get the local channels?
i have a 50'' sony grand wega, and u need to get an hd antenna, the hd channels will be like 5.2, 12.2 27.3 like that. like a radio, the high def channels are between the local channels. we got our antenna at radio shack, it was 50 bucks i think, and u can tell what its comming in as, if u look in top right corner of your display when it says what channel your on, it wiil say 720p or 1080i or 1080p . that how u know what ur getting. but u do need the anteena to get them.I bought a Sony Bravia 46%26039;%26039; LCD and I don%26039;t know how to get the local channels?
maybe your cable cord is lose, try tightening it. try buying cables and splitter with gold tips.



my dad used to have the same thing with his 50' panasonic plasma, i don't know what he did but i'm too lazy to ask him, i'm pretty sure he tightened the cable cord and even bought new cable cords and splitters with gold tips for better transferI bought a Sony Bravia 46%26039;%26039; LCD and I don%26039;t know how to get the local channels?
Ask your neighbors nicely if you can try your tv on their antenna cable. If it's a good picture in their house then your antenna system needs surgery, if not then your TV needs life support.I bought a Sony Bravia 46%26039;%26039; LCD and I don%26039;t know how to get the local channels?
A decent outdoor antenna will solve your problem. Indoor antennas suck... plain and simple.



If you live in the greater Sacramento CA area, email me. I can help.I bought a Sony Bravia 46%26039;%26039; LCD and I don%26039;t know how to get the local channels?
That TV is likely HD -READY or HD compatible, so you need some way to deliver the HD signal to the TV, so you need to buy an HD outdoor antenna(it also will be good for digital) . Even if your TV had the built in HD tuner, you still have to feed it an HD signal, and in your case, it's an outdoor free-to-air HD antenna.I bought a Sony Bravia 46%26039;%26039; LCD and I don%26039;t know how to get the local channels?
First question.... does your TV have an ATSC tuner? This tuner enables you to receive the digital over the air broadcasts from your local tv stations. If your set has an ATSC tuner then what you need is to do an AUTO SCAN for all channels and make sure you have it set to scan the digital channels also. If by chance your set does not have an ATSC tuner then you are out of luck.



You may also want to visit antennaweb for more information about aiming your antenna.



http://www.antennaweb.org
  • client side script
  • the best way to get odor out of blankets
  •