Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The picture on my TV got a little messed up all of a sudden, any help ?

Okay, I have an old (Around 28 inch, have no idea how big the screen is exactly) cheap TV, it worked great for 9 years until now. I recently got a PS3 from around 5 months but didn't used it much until around 2 weeks ago when I started playing a lot.

When I play on the PS3, watch a DVD or even watch normal channels on the TV, the picture seems a little bigger so it doesn't fit the screen correctly. I don't really know how to explain this as English is not my first language but it's almost like the resolution has changed to crappier (example when you change to a lower resolution on your computer) and I am not sure if you will understand this, but the picture got bigger and on the borders a little bit of the picture is not being shown for example if you increase the H-size on your computer screen some, the icons on the left will be split.

It's not really a big problem, for example when I play on my PS3 and look at the clock on the screen up right, only one number is missing if you know what I mean but I am starting to worry that the problem is because of the PS3 or something even if it doesn't make sense because the picture is not only messed up when I use the PS3 but when I watch a DVD or TV too.

Any help would be appreciated.

I really apologize for my English.

Thanks.The picture on my TV got a little messed up all of a sudden, any help ?
Karl, I don't have an answer for your technical question, but I want to compliment you on your written English. It's better than a great many who know no other language. Don't ever apologize for it; you might be able to teach it.
  • good myspace
  • get time from datetime
  •