Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a digital picture I desperately want enlarged but I don't know how to tell if I can.?

I have a picture that was taken on a digital camera that I desperately want enlarged to 24x30 but I don't think the resolution is clear enough for me to do this. Is there any way of changing the photo or will it just simply not be possible to enlarge. I've tried getting this info on all of the camera websites but I am really confused. Can somebody please please help me?I have a digital picture I desperately want enlarged but I don%26039;t know how to tell if I can.?
probably when you enlarge the photo it doesn't conserve the proportions or get blurred but if you have photoshop you can change the size and also you can control the resolution or the number of pixels, try to do it in Photoshop is very easy, you can import or open your photo, then click on selection tool, and choose the zone that you need to enlarge then you save it and when you save you indicate the new values, for example if you want a medium, or the best quality, and this gonna be applied in your new pic.



best wishes.I have a digital picture I desperately want enlarged but I don%26039;t know how to tell if I can.?
You may want to re-shoot the picture. The only way you can enlarge images to that size is to shoot them at the highest resolution on your camera.



If you are using a DSLR that has at least 10 megapixels and shoot in RAW, you may be successful making a 24x30 print.



One key to ensuring you get the most %26quot;printable%26quot; information on a file is to convert your RAW images to TIFF and then have the lab print from that file. A TIFF file can be larger than 30MB.I have a digital picture I desperately want enlarged but I don%26039;t know how to tell if I can.?
The first poster is correct. Unless you used the largest file size on your camera (assuming your camera has 10+ mega pixels) you are going to have a hard time getting the image that large and keep it crisp. But you might try playing around with some photoshop filters if you are not needing it to be too sharp. When you try to go too large you either get blur or jagged edges. One possible solution is to intentionally blur the image. It means the detail will be gone but you will have a large image. If done with an artistic flare it might work for what you want unless you really want sharp.