Thursday, September 22, 2011

I took a picture with my camera. Downloaded it 2 pc. Tried 2 send 2 my phone but emailed back saying failure.?

....the picture was too big too send. which i can understand this. now i want to know how i can, if there is any way i can make the picture smaller to fit to send to my phone. tried to go to properties in the file of the picture to reduce the size but i cant figure out how to make the file read smaller picture...does anyone know or can help me figure out how i can make the picture smaller resolution to fit to my phone? my phone can hold 640 x 480 but the picture im trying to send is: dimensions 1394x1420, width 1394 px. height 1420 px. hor resolution 480 dpi. ver resolution 480 dpi. size overall 358 kb.

i copied it to desktop to change, if anything i could from the original one. im trying to resize the whole picture in properties but how do i do this? is there a way or just forget it?

48 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

This is what the failure notice read: Remote host said: 552 5.3.4 message size exceeds limit [BODY]I took a picture with my camera. Downloaded it 2 pc. Tried 2 send 2 my phone but emailed back saying failure.?
You are a beginner with computers, right?



Resizing a picture is very easy. You can use (if you are using windows) Paint or Microsoft Office Picture Manager or any other basic image editor.



In the picture properties you can檛 edit the image, you need an application.



In paint, open the image (to do that you can right-click the image file and click EDIT). In the menu IMAGE, click Stretch and skew.



Example: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lord-o or http://www.engin.umich.edu/web/cms/image



Write something like 30% in vertical and horizontal and see if that enough to be smaller, close to 640x480.



With Microsoft Office Picture Manager is even easier.
  • reptiles
  • streamreader
  •