Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the default screen resolution for a laptop with a screen of 12.9 X 8.2 inches, 15.3 inches diagonal?

Earlier I was running a program and it temporarily changed my screen resolution, but didn't change it back to how it was. Now all my picture on my computer and the layout on the desktop plus the wall paper looks distorted. How do I fix it?



I try right clicking the desktop and clicking properties and then going to the settings tab on the %26quot;Display Properties%26quot;. It has the scroll bar where you can set your screen resolution. I've been playing with it and a lot of them look quite distorted, though a few of them look close to how the original resolution was, and one of them may be it without me even knowing.



Is there a way to get my screen resolution back to the original settings so that it doesn't look distorted, or at least find out what that resolution was?What is the default screen resolution for a laptop with a screen of 12.9 X 8.2 inches, 15.3 inches diagonal?
Standard laptop 15.4%26quot; screens are normally 1280x800, but higher resolution models are always available from the manufacturers, so I can't be positive. Try 1280x800, it's a good bet.