Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Screen resolution keeps changing on its own?

I got a new ASUS laptpop very recently and I use Life Frame (came with it) and maplestory (a game) on ita lot. I play Maplestory in fullscreen mostly. But i tured on lifeframe one time and it made my screen smaller. here is a picture

[ and ] = real size screan and { and } = where screen stopped

[ { } ] was what life frame made my screen like, as though it was pinched. Then I played with the resolution in the control panel and it was still screwed up because when Iplayed maplestory, full screen mode was a small square in the ceter of my screen!! D:%26lt; my screen looked full

( [{ }] )

but Maplestory fulscreen mode wasnt. Then I turned it on this mrning and THE FULLSCREAN ON MAPLE STORY WAS NORMAL!!! %26quot;Yay,%26quot; I thought It said something in thebottom about reslolution, that it changed it and the color scheme too or whatever, but then i turned off my laptop and turned it on again later and IT WAS BACK TO [ { } ]

D:%26lt; HELP ME!!!!!!! Is the resolution changing on its own? How do I fix eveyrthing ONCE AND FOR ALL?!!!?!!? %26gt;:OScreen resolution keeps changing on its own?
Get a Dell next time. ASUS have this problem, no fixes.

.

MWAP