Thursday, September 22, 2011

Need help changing comcast digital cable box resolution.?

Hello everyone. I've just gotten a Vizio LCD 22%26quot; 1080p HDTV and I love it! I haven't had any issues with anything when I'm playing my Xbox 360 or using it as a laptop monitor. The only trouble I've had with it is when I'm trying to watch cable TV on it.



I'm currently using Comcast digital cable with an Explorer 2000 box with no HD channels or DVR. The picture quality is, however, terrible. I didn't expect it to be HD, of course; but I did expect it to be at LEAST watchable. I do suspect that the resolution is to blame considering the channels are mostly, if not all, running on 480(i or p, I can't remember which...).



How could I go about changing this to maybe get a better picture? Thanks!Need help changing comcast digital cable box resolution.?
Go to a pay center and get a HD box. You can't change resolution on a regular digi box