Thursday, June 2, 2011

Problems with xbox 360 going from HD to standard?

I took my xbox 360 over to my friends house this weekend, and he had an HD tv. I had always played my xbox with standard definition, but decided I had nothing to loose by trying HD. We changed the resolution to 1080i. It worked fine and the picture was awesome, but now I'm back at my house and I don't get a picture. I tried changing the resolution back to 480p, but i still don't get a picture. I have a HD tv downstairs and it works fine on that, but it wont work on the standard tv. How do i change the settings back to standard?Problems with xbox 360 going from HD to standard?
why would you rather play on 480p resolution? just go play it on your hdtv.



Anyway I don't know if you've tried it but try changing the resolution in the video settings.Problems with xbox 360 going from HD to standard?
Why don't you try some videos playing with appropriate resolution? maybe it's just due to the video-self.



So many tools can deal with the resolution conversion if you are looking for some, such as what I mentioned as the source.