Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dual Monitor Resolution Problem?

Hey guys. I would like to be able to use both of my monitors at once. I have an 8800 GT and i would be using a 22%26quot; widescreen monitor and a 15%26quot; crappy old one. I can get the picture to show up on both of them but i would like to change the resolution so that my big one uses 1680x1050 and my smaller one uses 1024x768. The problem is i can only figure out how to get it to use the maximum resolution of my old monitor (1024x768). I am using NVIDIA Control Panel to turn dual boxing on and off so far. How do i change the resolutions? Thanks guys!Dual Monitor Resolution Problem?
Try using the control panel with DualView. I am using 1 19 inch and 1 15 inch LCD monitors, and I have them configured to different resolutions through the control panel. Right click on your tray icon, go to whichever display you want to configure, then adjust the screen resolution and refresh rate and whatever else you like.