Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can i better the resolution of my picture?

I want to use walmart.com and use a photo to put on a mug. and it's saying that the quality of my photo is not acceptable. I tried changing the size of the photo to what it wanted, and doing all kinds of things. What can i do?



This is the picture.

http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5a2uqc%26amp;s=4How can i better the resolution of my picture?
use a original copy of the photo you took (in camera or on memory card) not one that's tiny and been shrunk down in size alreadyHow can i better the resolution of my picture?
I've changed the image resolution to 300DPI (from 96). Consequently increasing the image size to approx 4inchs by 6.



As a general rule of thumb images for print must be 300+ DPI to achieve a good quality.





http://de.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=k4ujhe%26amp;s=4How can i better the resolution of my picture?
You will have to find the original image file and hope you shot it at the highest resolution your camera supports.



You cannot increase resolution on a file that is small. I would be like trying to enlarge a cupcake to feed thirty people ... there just isn't enough data available.
  • clearing up my skin
  • uk hosting
  •