Thursday, June 2, 2011

Picture size on LG Chocolate phone?

I just got a replacement for my LG Chocolate cell phone. The picture size on the replacement (same exact phone) is smaller than the picture size on my old LG. It's just annoying when I go to make one of my pictures my background, because instead of having the picture take up the whole screen, there are two big white bars on the top %26amp; bottom of the screen. I've tried changing the resolution size, but even the highest resolution (1280x960) yields the same result. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm assuming that it can be adjusted because it stretched on my old Chocolate. Thanks!Picture size on LG Chocolate phone?
thankss.

this really sucks.

idk, i dont really wana go to the verizion store.

well ok.

thanks anyways.Picture size on LG Chocolate phone?
That's what you get for buying that phone. It is neither a good phone nor a good MP3 player. Take it back to where you got it and heve them adjust it if that is even possible. I've seen numerous articals and trade bulletins about the Chocolate and it simply is a lousy product. Good luck!