Thursday, June 2, 2011

How to get ringers on my Palm Pre?

I have tried to download ringers from the Mp3 app on the phone but once they download, they wont play after saved into my ringers... Is there any other way to get a ring tone for my phone? Also, can I change the resolution on my pictures so I can email thes so they can show up big not small?? Any info would help.. ThanksHow to get ringers on my Palm Pre?
Return to the Sound %26amp; Ringtone app on the Pre and press ringtones. If your ringtones are not on the list then press on the plus button at the bottom left corner. This will search all your playable sound files in your Palm Pre and allow you to assign them as ringtones.



The ringtones in your current list will only display ringtones that are saved in the /ringtones subfolder in your Palm Pre.



Hope this helps!