Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do you re-enable your display control panel if it says your system admin has disabled it? I am the admin!

I got a virus on my computer and when the dust settled and Norton couldn't find anything else on it, it still shows VIRUS ALERT! In the system tray, and I cannot access my display control panel to change my resolution or desk top picture or theme or anything. Any ideas on how I can take back control?How do you re-enable your display control panel if it says your system admin has disabled it? I am the admin!
Open %26quot;gpedit file%26quot; on c:\windows\system32,

select computer configuration%26gt;administration template,

there you can configure and enable your ctrl panelHow do you re-enable your display control panel if it says your system admin has disabled it? I am the admin!
hi! hope this one helps....

try to install codestuff starter in your pc.



CODESTUFF STARTER is a startup manager, that allows you to view and manage all the programs that are starting automatically whenever Windows boots. It lists all the hidden registry entries, as well as the common Startup Folder items as well. You can choose to safely disable selected entries, edit them or delete them altogether (if you know what you re doing). Expert users can even add their own entries. Nice interface, easy to use, no documentation though (but hardly needed).



here's the link:

http://www.snapfiles.com/get/Starter.html

How do you re-enable your display control panel if it says your system admin has disabled it? I am the admin!
have you tried your system restoreHow do you re-enable your display control panel if it says your system admin has disabled it? I am the admin!
Yep, definitely hacked. I'd say you should ask best buy or some ****. They might be able to tell you what to do.