Thursday, June 2, 2011

Canon A 1100 IS digital camera Picture quality Down?

I'm using the above camera and when a take a photograph the resolution was 1024*768

and the size of photo was min. of 2MB now when i'm trying to save photos the size of photos is some 80kb or 100kb and the resolution is 320*240 or 632*320.



1.Please tell me which sets my camera into the default mode eventhough i take photos there is no high resolution and i feel pity on that.

will somebody help me out in this

how to change my resolution and file quality and quantity please help me out in thisCanon A 1100 IS digital camera Picture quality Down?
check with the settings once when you turn on the camera you can see many options on lcd screen there you can see some cross side of d icon and options like M1 M2 M3 S L selet each option and you will see the resolution changes,Hope this worksCanon A 1100 IS digital camera Picture quality Down?
Whenever I have a question/problem such as yours, I read the user's guide (aka %26quot;the manual%26quot;).

It is amazing just how much I always learn from that.



If that doesn't help (or if I'm interested in a product I don't own), I check the manufacturer's website.

They have descriptions and specs for their gadgets, often have user forums, and the decent manufacturers all let you download the manuals in electronic form (so losing the book is no longer a problem).



99% of the time that does the trick.